Give us your best creative design! BizTechDay T-shirt contest
- Last feedback - Thu, 22 Jul 2010 20:14:00 +0000
- Feedback 60%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
Congratulations to the winner, MBUK!
- Brief Overview
- On September 18th in Seattle, September 24th in New York, October 23rd in San Francisco, 1500+ business icons, renowned thought leaders and inspired entrepreneurs will gather for a conference called BizTechDay. BizTechDay is a conference where inspiring entrepreneurs share practical business and technology strategies. Our goal is to inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneur through the power of real-time interaction. Our purpose is to bring the most innovative and practical business and technology ideas and help grow a new generation of entrepreneurs. Now in our 3rd year, we are very excited to have some amazing presenting attendees joining us: • Joan Barns - Founder of Gymboree • Jessica Jackley - Cofounder of Kiva and Profounder • Naval Ravikant - Investor of Twitter and Cofounder of Venture Hacks • Seth Godin - Best selling author • Clay Shirky - Social media theorist • Ben Huh - Founder of the Cheezburger Network • Ben Parr - Editor of Mashable • Megan Casey - Cofounder of Squidoo • Anita Campbell - Founder of SmallBizTrends.com And many more! http://www.biztechday.com/2010-speakers/
- Brand Name
- Target Audience
- A worldwide audience of Entrepreneurs.
- This project is just the front side of the‘’BizTechDay 2010 Conference" t-shirt. No back t-shirt design will be needed. I encourage you to be creative — this needs to look unique and cannot look like all other conference t-shirt. Requirements: (1) Utilize color "white and orange" only for your design. Please see http://www.biztechday.com/branding-center , and do not use the gray logo (Will be printed on baby blue t-shirts) (2) Include the title "BizTechDay 2010" and the word, "Rock Star" ＊Notice: Use the attachement "BizTechDay" in your design. "DO NOT" change the font. BizTechDay is our brand name. • No photos or stockphoto One $300 prize will be awarded to our favorite design and will be worn by the founder of 99Designs! We will give the winning designer full credit and recognize him/her in front of 1500+ entrepreneurs at the conference! Major name recognition! P.S. Everyone who participates at the special BizTechDay Conference T-Shirt project will also receive $100 gift certificate to BizTechDay 2010 conference. Just email anna [at] biztechday.com to claim your gift certificate. Thank you for all your hard work and brain juice! We've attach the last year winning design as an example of an artistic take.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround