Have you seen Free Running / Parkour. the Tshirt design has to be as slick as the sport!
This is a sponsored Tshirt that has to be uber cool! as it will be viewed by 000s in a Parkour event to open the 2008 World Fire Fighter Games!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
3 aims of the design
1) Look Great
2) Reflectt the image / properties of water. the 20 athletes who wear the out fit will showing the element water in its combat against fire
3) Show the UK Aqua Logo and posibly website prominently
UK Aqua http://www.ukaqua.com is a UK based company that povide plumbed in watrer coolers to offices,schools and business throughout the UK.
As a company associated with water we have agreed to sponsorr 20 Free running/ Parkour athletes who will be performing at the 2008 World Fire Fighter Games which is to be one of Liverpools 2008 City of Culture's largest events. There will be over 5000 contestents! details at
Incidently the UK Aqua Logo was created in a sitepoint contest as was the website design http://www.ukaqua.com !
There is a posibilty that the 20 performers could have different shades of blue (if I can find a t-shiry company that can do the design and suitable colours)
Happy to hear from Any one who can recomend a good company to get the T-Shirts printed!
- Must Look mega cool
- Must convey an image of water (therfore blue is almost bound to be the colour?)
- Must have the UK Aqua Logo prominent somewhere! posibly web address happy for you to change the colurs if they do not stand out against the blue backgound
- optional if you want to put any extra text
do not really want any photo style pictures? unless you can show me why I should
images / outlines ok
I dop not want to many colours in the design asit will put production osts up!