Again, the target audience here would be affluent, hip moms. The t-shirt will be upscale to be worn out to dinner or a girl's night out.
- I'm looking for a t-shirt design that'll satisfy the theme of "I survived my kids busy social calendar".
- I'm looking for an edgy, hip graphic utilizing the word "Survivor" as the center.
- Visually I'd like to represent the vast amount of hobbies/activities that today's kids have on a day to day basis that moms are in charge of getting them to and from. Take a look at #1 for some of the vast topics (tennis, parties, etc..)
- Somewhere in the graphic (most likely at the top or bottom) have the words "My kids social calendar"
- I like the "Affilication" style t-shirts that are popular, but softened more for a female audience.
- I like the tone on tone look
- Unusual print locations are a plus (doesnt have to be centered).
Please, if you have any creative ideas other than my tree concept..go for it! I'm very open to your creativity!
Some other sites that I like their T's are..
Originally i had the tree in mind due to its grounded roots yet branches going in every direction...like the vast activities moms have their kids in these days.
Also..here are some more t-shirt styles that I like..from Rebel Spirit.