What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a technical group providing niche oilfield services. We want to highlight a new service we've developed known as "Gaia Cable Protection System." The visual for this process is a piece of hardware known as a Wireline Standoff (WLSO). The WLSO is shaped like a small football. After drilling a well, instruments are lowered into the well on a cable. Some wells will have higher risk for getting the cable stuck into the rock - notably if the path of the well twists and turns a lot or has depleted zones. Our software will determine the risk and then calculate where to install the WLSOs to prevent the cable from cutting into the well and becoming stuck. http://www.gcps.tech
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
On oil drilling ships and wellsites a hardhat sticker is a common token of appreciation for the people involved in the operation. It helps with morale during operations as well as promotes our company/product. The sticker may be printed in more than one size... not likely to be more than ~3" diameter for sake of fitting on a hard hat or tool box.
Some preconceived concepts we have for the sticker are below, but open to other creative responses:
1. Simple outline of the WLSO with reflective material as the contrast between ridges on the WLSO body. The
2. A combination of the WLSO body and the Louisiana Pelican (on state flag, etc)
3. A combination of the WLSO body and an alligator. Possibly implying the gator is unable to bite a wire with the WLSO installed.
4. The shape of the product causes them to commonly be referred to as footballs / some design incorporating the WLSO as a football.
5. Illustrated rough neck putting WLSO onto a cable
-Default font is Nulshock bold for "Gaia Cable Protection System" -Include on sticker some form of Gaia Cable Protection System, Gaia Technologies, Gaia USA, or the address http://www.GCPS.tech