An inspiring design that answered our brief very well but suprised us too. Excellent communication throughout.
- Go Free Range
Understood the brief to begin with, and then used my feedback to iterate over different ideas, resulting in a design that fits my brand to perfection. A great experience.
Agnesema was fantastic, very patient and a good team player!
Thanks for everything!
How Go Free Range started their sticker journey
Who are you known as?
Go Free Range Ltd
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a software development company. We'd like to celebrate successfully launching a product with a NASA-style "mission patch" sticker that we can stick to our laptops.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We'd like you to design a laptop sticker to celebrate our team successfully launching a new software product
- The general theme is NASA-style mission patches (for example: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nasa+miss…&ia=images
- Vector artwork (ideally SVG)
- The product we launched was an application for the Amazon Alexa (https://assets.wired.com/photos/w_1…HP-4x3.jpg). So as well as having a "space-y" theme the design should also incorporate something that relates to voice-controlled devices and/or the Alexa.
- The design should incorporate the names of the people on the team: "Lowis", "Griffiths" "Mead" and "Roos" around the bevel
- The design should incorporate our company name "Go Free Range" around the bevel
- We may want to change the text, so would prefer the text to be editable in the supplied SVG file and the font used in the design to be provided.
We may wish to commision more of this kind of design from the winning designer(s) in the future.