Karthikd ran a stationery contest and chose a winning design they loved.
We sell high-end luxury children's furniture and interior design solutions for children's bedrooms and playrooms.
Our target customers range from the super affluent to royal families to top international celebrities.
- SIDE 1: We would one side of the business card to say DRAGONS in embossed form. We need a background (does NOT have to be white) and foreground colour for this.
- SIDE 2: For the other side to have the "normal" business card. The colour "tone" on this side need to match Side 1's colour tones i.e. the colours on both sides don't have to be exact but they need to complement each other. For this side, we are certainly thinking about a white or a cream background.
- LOGO FONT: I have attached the Dragon's font for the words "Dragons of Walton Street". You don't have to use this font if you have a better suggestion.
- Text Font: Feel free to use any font for the text that works best with the Logo Font.
I have also attached our latest webpage design to provide some ideas of what the new webpage will look like. Feel free to include a background with blossom flowers (like the webpage background) if you think it will make the business card look pleasant.
- No funky styles. We are looking for a "clean" design that is commensurate with a British luxury brand (think Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Burberry)
- Nothing too "corporate" style that is dull or boring
- No bright colours. We sell children's furniture so we are looking for suttle colours - see some of the images attached