Picaboo is looking to add several new Flat 5”x 7” Graduation Party Invitation designs to our card collection. While we prefer designs without photos, you can include submissions with a photo or two. All designs should include space for the traditional invitation details (graduate’s name, party date & time, party location, and RSVP info).
We are looking to award up to 15 winners if there are enough designs that we like so submit as many as you like.
• Designs must be created in Illustrator.
• Designs must be created in RGB.
• Card designs can be portrait or landscape orientation.
• Designs must be created using the attached templates.
• The design must bleed full to all edges through the crop zone area and be sure to keep important details of your design within the provided guides.
• Place components on the appropriate layers set up in the provided templates (embellishments, images, editable text, and background).
• Be sure all elements are individual vector elements grouped by the same fill/stroke.
• Do not use pattern swatches without converting them as stated above.
• Precisely align all text/elements as appropriate for the design.
• Elements may overlay on top of photos.
• Create thumbnail of design in JPG format excluding the crop zone in addition to submitting the AI file.
• Designs may include 1, 2, 3, or 4 photos or no photos at all. Photos can be different sizes and orientations.
• If your design includes photos, please use the provided stock images and embed them in your AI file.
• Photos can be square, rectangles, circles, ovals, or hearts. Other shapes are not permitted for this contest.
• Embed all photos.
• If you create text as a fixed design embellishment (meaning it will be the same for every customer and will not be customized by the customer), it can be any font.
• If you create text that will be variable and editable by the customer, it must be an allowed font. Use allowed fonts (in attached zipped list).
• Use “Area Text Boxes” (click and drag to create text box, then type) rather than “Point Type Text Boxes” (click and type) for editable text.
• Do not group text.
• Do not change the kerning on any editable text.