We want you to design the following:
1. A certificate of merit, with two variations.
2. A polishing/possible redesign of our existing logo
We want a certificate template for two different certificates. The first should be a certificate for membership in the order, the second for those who receive a knighthood (which doesn't necessarily entail membership). The basic design should be the same, but with enough variation that you can see it's two different certificates.
As for the specific design we want, feel free to be creative. But we would like you to keep with a theme that harmonizes with the Orders field of endeavor. It's a requirement that the two logos we want designed is featured on the certificate.
We've included some certificates we like, but do not base your design solely on these - we'll reward creativity! We do like the design to have an old-fashioned feel to it, in keeping with the traditions for Orders of merit in general. The Unicorn and other mythical creatures are also good elements to use.
Required elements (see attached draft-template):
- There should be space enough for the text from the draft
- The Orders motto must be included
- The bottom portion has to leave room for three signatures and room for a wax seal below the signatures
- Use only freely available fonts
Important: The paper used for printing will be manilla/beige, so take that into account when choosing colors and design elements.
2. Logo for the Order
We've included our current logo, but feel it's a bit too rough around the edges. We'd like you to see if you can polish this up a bit, but we'll also welcome a completely new design. The requirements for the logo are:
- It has to feature a unicorn head
- it can't have too many lines/details (as we're going to use it for medals)
- All designs must be delivered in SVG-format
- All fonts used must be delivered with the design, and be free fonts
- The paper we use is A4 (210 × 297mm, 8.27 × 11.69 in), and design must be fitted to this