How The 11th Hour started their stationery journey
the 11th hour
The 11th Hour is a high energy small business specializing in individualized gift composition for delivery. Custom creation of exceptional, personal and corporate gifts delivered within innovative containers.
Our intimate company represents innoviative creations focusing upon luxury, quality, gourmet & specialty products with personal attention - our creations are unexpected, get noticed & create emotion.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are individuals who have a strong desire for creative concepts but are last minute planners, non-creative thinkers, have limited time for creation or organizations who do not have the resources within their team to focus on creative gift giving with a personal flare.
As The 11th Hour brand is just being born, the website will be its virtual store front so web savvy designers will also be a key target.
We require a unique and unconventional stationary package. Our package requires a business card, a blank card with a watermark design for printng personal messages accompanied with a designed envelope. All three pieces need to resembles luxury gift giving concepts. Our business card is to resemble a gift tag and our blank card is to be designed with production print efficiency in mind. For example: The number of cards (face up) per page equals better pricing for print
The idea is that our business card is like receiving a free gift and creates emotion.
Here's a few creative points to consider:
- The card should resemble a gift tag
- It should look and feel like a gift tag but still have our logo and colors
- It should be two sided with with information position thoughtfully and clean
- It should be represent quality, luxury and warmth
- It should have rounded corners or another shape to be authentic
- It should have a hole for string or ribbon
Here's a few technical points to consider:
- Attached is our logo
- We require an Adobe Illustrator file with end product (eps)
- We require the file to be prepared for printing & cutting (cut lines, etc.)
- It must be a standard business card but can have a unique die cut
The card must contain the following information:
- the 11th hour (company logo)
- Leon and Chantel Algadzis (contact name)
- 403.764.7662 (telephone number)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email address)
- email@example.com (email address)
- http://www.11hour.ca (website address)