Designer understood my vision. Submitted several well-thought out logos. Designer was a pleasure to work with and was easy to communicate with - understood my edit requests - made changes according to my requests in a very timely manner. Designer is patient and flexible and went above and beyond what was expected. Once winning design was chosen, this designer continued to care about me as a customer (not just a contest) and wanted me to be 100% satisfied. This designer deserves more winning contests!
How Shannon2484 started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a condominium and homeowner (community) association management company. This is a new division of a 20 year old business seeking communities outside of our existing market.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Just brainstorming....this is in no particular order....and none of this is required. I am eager to see what you come up with!! This is an opportunity to bring fresh blood and life into a 20 year old company so fresh and new is good...but the end result should still be timeless and appeal to a broad audience.
- I would like for the logo and letterhead to incorporate at least one color...leaning toard french blue - to tie into existing company...but willing to look at others
- The logo and letterhead must look good printed in black and white as well. We send many form letters which are printed black and white. Our professional and marketing correspondence is printed in color.
- I would like something forward thinking but clean and simple
- I was thinking about maybe tying in the North Star...but not required
- Abstract images are fine...no houses or people
- Open to other names if anything pops up
We manage many different types of communities in all walks of life from lower income to high end. Our owners range in age and lifestyle drastically.