B & G Stringing
I have run a small family owned tennis racquet (yes, we spell it "racquet" in Canada) business since 1993 and have strung over 5000 racquets. I am introducing a "Frequent Stringer Club" and thought it was time to freshen up my business card and racquet ID tag. I have been using the same design for almost all 17 years and am tired of the Microsoft Word clip art logo. Please be creative with your designs!
Thank you very much!!!
Tennis players and the parents of competitive tennis players.
Other racquet sports as well:
-badminton & squash
I appreciate you taking on my design contest. I encourage you to be creative and am excited to review the designs. I am looking for 2 things:
Item #1: A business card that serves as a "Frequent Stringer Club" where the 10th string job is free! Here are some details related to the business card:
- I am looking for a business card that has 9 boxes that can be stamped each time a customer string a racquet with the 10th box saying "FREE!"
- I would like a name, "Brett Willmington" for now, to be displayed with the title "Owner & Head Racquet Stringer"
- Mobile: XXX-XXX-XXXX
123 Maine Street NW
- I need a logo to be designed.
- I would like to include "est. 1993" to be incorporated into the logo.
- Additional information to include in order of importance:
1. Next day stringing available!
2. Pick-up and Delivery!
3. Over 5,000 Racquets Strung!
4. Same Day Tournament Stringing!
- I would prefer a one sided card
- Both black and white & color options would be appreciated.
Item #2: An 8.5" x 11" page that will be cut into 4 racquet ID tags that I attach to each racquet when customers drop them off. I have uploaded a file of what I currently use as a guide. Need same info but can be creative with everything else.