We started three years ago with just one computer and a few business cards. Last years we developed till a small company with 14 colleagues and a customer base with large and international companies. Our business is: helping our customers too use all posibilities of the internet. We are Dutch so we have a sober view of the matter, but always think out of the box to achieve measurable results for our customers.
Our three main services are:
- Fresh marketing ideas (we believe in an integrated marketing approach: we our customers to create their marketing plan, especially the internet part)
- Result driven websites (building and content creation! from a till z...)
- Internetmarketing (making the best of your website: attract visitors with f.e. search engine optimalisation, optimize the page f.e. usability, analysing web analytics, creating landing pages or new content)
The people who are working with us are:
- Internet editors
We also work with a lot of the best freelancers for special parts of projects.
We work on a equal base with our customers. We don't were suits, even not when we visit our international companies. Our work and the results should be the reason that customers will work with us. We really work as a team and are very dedicated to what we do....
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We focus on marketing- and communication managers/ professionals of midsize and big companies situated in the Netherlands.
Our target audience sees a lot of communication items al day long. So how can we attract their attention. The don't like agencies who are too creative and looks like artists. But the like passion and authentic people whit a real story.
For contactpersons of larger companies it's important that their bosses will have a good feeling (professional) about the few things they will see about the agency (business card, invoice, website).
What we would like to express is: nice people!, fresh thinking, very experienced, marketing focussed (technique is not leading).
We find out what really will help you, develop a concept and than create it from a till z. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
We started with the 'goldfish' as a logo. Why? Euh... because we liked it and find it sprankling. Nowadays our customers are giving us fishes as presents and people seems to remember the logo.
So two things should be used:
- the logo (but please refresh/ restyle it), the 'old' logo is attached.
- the color orange should be somewere (we use it often).
We would like to be proud when we leave our businesscards... And even when we are not able to tell our story to a lead, we hope the card will be a reason to call us :-)