What we would like to express via our Certificate:
* Connecting students to industry
* Both students and industry thriving
* A certificate that has people or some elements of humanity in it.
* That makes good use of our logo and company colours.
* Make it a hybrid between human fun, vibrance and youth with professionalism
* Don't make it generic
* Don't make it lifeless
* Don't go over the top on the fun and the vibrance either
* Don't include concepts that are "too out there" as ultimately the certificate will cut across a number of fields.
1) Please find attached our logo in a variety of sizes and formats: vector logo has been included.
2) I have attached a document that provides guidelines and templates for how the Certificate to look ( please refer to page 4 of 8 for a template of what a Statement of Attainment should look like ). Read the document and it will give you detailed guidelines on what you should be designing
3) I have attached a separate document that gives you items to fill in the blanks that exist on the template of page 4. Use it as directed below.
4) For the " State/Territory Statutory Authority logo" leave a space blank where it would be as I need to get an approved copy from the department of education and training.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have about layout or anything at all.