Simeonmarco has participated in dozens of our contests and won each time. Her design style is fresh and modern with her own personal twist. She is always willing to adjust her designs based on my feedback. She is a complete professional who I'd work with again any time.
How Picaboo started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Picaboo (http://www.picaboo.com) is a premier provider of photo books, cards, calendars and more. With Picaboo, anyone with digital photos can create beautiful keepsakes. Unlike photofinishing websites, Picaboo does not force you to spend hours uploading photos before you create a project. Rather, with Picaboo installed, you can make a complete, ready-to-order book in minutes. The technology behind Picaboo is comprised of an elegant client-side application and back-end network that makes creating, sharing, buying and updating photo projects simple.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Picaboo is looking to add several new Wedding Announcement designs to our card collection. We are looking to award up to 20 winners if there are enough designs that we like so submit as many as you like.
We offer cards in two sizes: flat single-sided 5" x 7" and folded 5" x 7". Card designs can be portrait or landscape orientation. Our folded cards allow for designs on the front of the card, and the inside top/bottom or left/right, depending on orientation.
For this project, we prefer 5" x 7" flat single-sided portrait designs.
• Submit images at final size requirements (use templates from http://www.picaboo.com/Picaboo_Card…lates.zip).
o Portrait 1538 x 2175
o Landscape 2175 x 1538
• All final designs must be submitted in template format (note the crop zone area and be sure to keep important details of your design away from this area).
• Keep every element separate.
• Name each layer.
• All layers should be submitted in PSD.
• Use allowed fonts (in attached zipped list).
o If you create text as a layer, it can be any font. Editable text must be an allowed font.
• Create thumbnail of design using our template.
• All designs must be created in RGB.
• Designs may include 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 photos. Photos can be different sizes, orientations, and shapes.
• Elements may cover photos.
• Photos can be square, rectangular, oval, or circular.
• Please use the attached sample photos in your designs.
Our customers are educated, married, working couples. They are creative, technically-minded, and artistic.
Our design style is clean, modern, fresh, beautiful, and unique. It is not cheesy, quirky, old fashioned, or busy.