impress did a great job with my new stationery. I am very pleased with my new design. It was very creative and turned out perfectly! impress was also very courteous and responsive to my requests.
How Dcabral started their stationery journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Automation and control company that provides a modular approach to their line of products
• Flexible modular approach for product offering allows customer ease of purchase based on exact and particular requirements
• Combines computerized motion control and automation equipment to create special effects
• Serves theatre productions and other venues that traditionally would not have the budget to utilize special effect and automation capabilities
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Identity Project Description:
Creative Conners is looking for the following deliverables:
1. A Refresh to their Existing Logo - Tweaking not reinvention – Keep the guy and the gear.
2. New Business Card – We want to see a vertical and horizontal layout – Front and Back. Perhaps QR code to the website can be included.
3. New Stationary – Standard Size (no crazy cuts that will hike printing costs)
4. New Envelope – Standard Size (no crazy cuts that will hike printing costs)
*Files from the old suite have been provided. Please see these for the copy needed.
Because CC is in the performing arts space and software space, we are looking for more of a cutting edge look and feel while still staying true to the brand (colors: White, Black, Orange). Simplicity and elegance is key. New design must balance a professional look with the specifics mentioned earlier.
• All files should have full bleed and be standard size.
• The files that will be used for print should be sent over in .ai, .eps, and pdf format in production quality.
• Logo will need to be sent in Hi-res jpg, Low-res jpg and png format.
TribalVision (http://www.tribalvision.com) is working on behalf of Creative Conners on this project. Feel free to reachout to us directly with any questions.