I need to Renovate my practice from the inside out. I am a 28 year old chiropractor who took over a practice that has been there for 50 years. It also seems that nothing has been designed for the practice in that amount of time.
Bruce Chiropractic Center
Business Card, Letter Head/Stationary
I want this designed so that I can feel confindent to hand someone my card or send a letter that represents a practice that is up and coming rather than on its way out! Everything with my practice is up and coming except for the way it looks and the design that represents it.
I am a young chiropractor (28) that took over for a 73 year old doctor.
- Bruce Chiropractic Center
- "Better Spines - Better Health"
- Dr. Jeff Zuidema, D.C.
- 708 Station Ave.
- Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
- p 856-547-6587
- f 856-547-6995- Style: Classic/Professional with contemporary flare
- Colors: Warm and inviting (possible olives/ browns/ creams- On the Back: Injury or stress at any age can misalign bones (vertebrate) in the spine. This can result in stress on the nervous system, muscle spasm, postural distortion, back/neck pain, headaches and spinal decay. Nerves going to all parts of the body can be affected. Correcting the spine can alleviate stress, pain and discomfort, allowing the body to heal and function properly.
Also on the Back: appointment date/time section (just one line should do)
- No "clipart" type graphics
- Make the the graphic simple but yet pop for the person holding the card