Design was fantastic and well done! As a bonus there was a little extra thrown in above and beyond what we expected. That is true customer service! We'll be inviting Lato to our other projects, and recommend you take a serious look at a very talented individual.
How David Connors started their stationery journey
Software engineering consultancy needs new design for letterhead, with compliments slips, and business cards
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Codify is a software engineering consultancy that specialises in reliable and scalable systems. We have recently run competitions for a new logo and new web site templates to update our branding to be more contemporary.
Our current logo and precise Pantone colour specification information is available here:
We threw out thousands of pages of stationery and business cards when we last moved office so this design will refer people back to our web site for key contact information. This idea should mean we never need throw out material again if we move office.
We do not produce a large number of printed letters and so we will be printing letterhead and comp slips on demand on an HP CM2320 (high quality mid-range colour laser).
The design for the letterhead and comp must be such that it can be converted into an EMF and made a part of a standard word template.
- Clean, contemporary design.
- The design must have the following fields on it: - First and Last Name (eg David Connors)
- Job Title (eg Software Engineer)
- E-mail (eg firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone: (in the format of +61 (7) 3210 6268)
- Facsimilie: (in the format of +61 (7) 3210 6269)
- Our URL: http://www.codify.com
- something like: For further contact information, please visit https://www.codify.com/contact/
- The above is not very conventional so I'll be interested to see how you can make a design that incorporates this and looks good. Most slick stationery designs are minimalist so how well you can pull off the above will be my key selection criteria.
- The deliverables are: - Template for Letterhead
- Template for "With Compliments" slip
- Template for Business Card
- Specific instructions and advice on the exact instructions to provide to a local printer to print the business cards, OR if you are based in ANZ region AND have a good relationship with an existing printer then you can provide a price for you to organise the printing of the business cards and forward them on to us. Send me an IM if you want to do the latter.
- All files must be provided in a structure format. AI is preferred.
- NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT Designs that require edge-to-edge printing on on the letterhead or with-comp slips. Please note we will be printing those on a colour laser so we can't do edge-to-edge printing. Edge-to-edge printing is FINE (and desirable) however on the business cards.
- Designs that require edge-to-edge printing on on the letterhead or with-comp slips. PLease note we will be printing those on a colour laser so we can't do edge-to-edge printing. Edge-to-edge printing is FINE (and desirable) however on the business cards.
- Any images or stock photos
- Any gradients or similar as they will not print faithfully on a colour laser