1) FootholdCoaching---for the name of the company I want it to be like the logo that is on my website homepage
- Foothold is written in Calibri font. The color blue is R-0, G-89, B-125 or #00597d
- Coaching is written in Lucida Handwriting. The color brown is: R-95, G-55, B-19 or 5f3713
(I apologize I couldn’t upload the file for this logo---the website wouldn’t except a PSD file and I don’t have a JPEG hi-res version and I no longer have access to photoshop to do the file conversion)
I like this blue and this coppery brown and I think I would like the rest of the text and the design elements to use these---but I am open to considering designs that are similar but add another color into the palette or are close but not these exact tones.
2) I would like the tagline “For Entrepreneurial Leaders” to be worked into the design somehow…but I am open to how/where you choose to do that….
3) I am open to either a one-sided or two-sided card especially if the second side brings in more color, the mountain design element, or the tagline in some way
4) I am open to colored background cards….that said, I prefer simple, clean lines (again see my website…a lot of white background) so my guess is that white or a natural ivory card might be best, but again I am open.
5) I am open to the business cards with curved/rounded edges instead of normal right-angle corners….I do think I want a standard size, however, so I don’t want a square or a smaller than usual one.
6) I would like there to be some sort of “design element” to the card. It could be very simple/subtle but I think I want it to suggest some sort of mountain climb (to go with the “foothold” element of my name) One idea I had I am uploading a sketch of…The sketch isn’t perfect though because it doesn’t have the tagline and has my old title which I no longer want on the card…but you can see the curved line suggests a mountain but not in an explicit way
7) My brand values are: Helpful, Secure, Focused, Enthusiastic, Adventurous. If you’d like more info or inspiration on that---see brand attributes uploaded document---but not sure if that would be helpful or not.