How PUBLIC SPEAKER started their stationery journey
"EYE-CATCHING" GRAPHIC (WITH WORDING) NEEDED TO VISUALLY DEMONSTRATE THIS UNIQUE COMPANY. GRAPHIC SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH WORDING TO DEFINE THE TYPE OF SERVICE THIS IS.
DeBorah B. Pryor presents...
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
WHAT I WANT: A logo for stationary that will VISUALLY define the term (Public Speaking for the Private Person). Nothing TOO "artsy" as it will be viewed by corporate exec's as well as blue-collar entities. WHY I WANT THIS DESIGNED: This company provides a service that is unlike a "typical" public speaking workshop. I want the stationary logo to help draw attention to that fact. THE COMPANY: This is NOT a Toastmasters type workshop; instead, it is a carefully crafted class that identifies what public speaking truly is; and teaches how it impacts daily life. The "target audience" is anyone from executive directors, entreprenuers, graduating students, to the "everyday Joe". ABOUT ME: I created the curriculum used in this 4-hour workshop based on 30+ years of experience in communications; extensive research in the field. I am a critically acclaimed journalist, a world traveler, and college graduate. I have a "talent" for making people feel at ease, inspiring people using my own life experiences (good and bad); showing respect for all people; being inclusive instead of devisive and I am genuine in my approach.
- Item 1...DeBorah B. Pryor presents...
- Item 2...THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
- Item 3...(TAG LINE): Public Speaking for the Private Person (This should go UNDER the title line; and the words "Private Person" should be italicized)
- Color Scheme: Navy blue border at the top, olive green border at the bottom
- Company address, phone number, email, website, and trademark at bottom of page as follows respectively: MAILING ADDRESS 2275 Huntington Drive #252, San Marino, California, 91108 PHONE/FAX 818.247.2812 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: www.dpryorpresents.com and trademark at the very bottom should read: A DBP Venture (with TM logo if possible) VECTOR FORMAT