Facebook timeline deadline is coming and we are rushing like everyone else to get ahead of the bus! We are looking for an illustrator / artist to design us a facebook cover image to use on our facebook page.
About the site: cover image will be for the facebook wall of http://www.madcacher.com which is focused around the hobby of geocaching. I've attached a file of our mascot the "madcacher" as a reference for company image. Perhaps the madcacher could be in his laboratory building a "tricky" cache or could be found doing something else. Proposed image should be fun, inviting and fit with the color and content scheme of the website. The Brand image is VERY important to us - but we're looking for a "fun" and "cartoony" type of image.
Our thought is to use the attached image in the thumbnail if that affects the overall design. However if your design incorporates a separate thumbnail image we would be willing to include that.
About the cover image;
- Must be 315 pixels by 851 pixels in png, 300 pixels per inch
- No price or purchase info to be in art (Facebook rule)
- No contact info (Facebook rule)
- No reference to other Facebook features (Facebook rule)
- No calls to actions (Facebook rule)