Kristina2-d is always a pleasure to work with and very creative.
I can't say enough good things about my experience with heARTwork. Very easy to work with, got what I was looking for right away and delivered work that better than I could have expected.
- SS global⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Really creative and works with client to get design to their desired end state
How rossierpark started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fermina Daza is a rock band. The target is anyone from 15 to 40 years old who listens rock, hard rock, alternative or indie music.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The genre is Hard Rock, Rock Pop, Indie Rock, Alternative Rock music.
'Fermina' is a female spanish name that means 'strong'. 'Daza' is an spanish last name.
Don´t get confused with the character of Gabriel Garcia Marquez book. Is not related.
Our music is aggressive with strong guitars but at the same time very melodious as Pop music. Imagine Beatles + Guns n Roses + The Killers.
1. I need a logo that can be well translated in different scenarios such as: posters, t-shirts, cd covers.
2. A Design with color would be cool but also it should be recognizable in BLACK & WHITE. Take into account that posters or banners that promote festivals, events etc, have a variety o logos in a same space. This type of advertising is sometimes black and white; that´s the reason why this logo should be able to be to recognized in a white or black surface.
3. The Design should be sophisticated but simple and easy to read.
4. The Design should be read as 'Fermina Daza´ not just the initial letters but symbols are welcomed.
5. We want something contemporary and stylish, not old school such as Metallica or Iron Maiden type of logo.
6. Please check the attached file for examples.
7. For any questions feel free to ask.