Wonderful work with our logo design and great at receiving and applying feedback. Thank you for everything!
How wsm2 started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Raleigh City Council
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Political campaign: Stacy Miller for Raleigh City Council
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
[Updated Jan 29]:
(1) As a political campaign, the candidate's name (Stacy Miller) needs to be the focus and very much in-your-face. We also want to keep it very clean and easy to read. (Think: Yard signs.)
(2) If you plan to emphasize one of the names, please emphasize "Stacy". (But note: Emphasizing only one name instead of the full "Stacy Miller" is not necessary to win.)
(3) The candidate is Unaffiliated (i.e. neither a democrat nor a republican), and the vast majority of Raleigh is either Democrat or Unaffiliated. (There are zero republicans elected to local office in Raleigh.)
(4) We'd like one version with "Raleigh City Council," but we'd also like the ability to remove the "Raleigh City Council" portion on certain marketing materials.
(5) We'd like to appeal to both the traditional suburban neighborhoods and the vibrant hipster business/arts/live music/food truck scene downtown.