This project is to design a fresh and exciting logo for a new startup company called “My Badminton Box”
My Badminton Box is a monthly subscription service to Badminton enthusiasts around the world with the goal to give them everything they need to enjoy Badminton every month direct to their door. Including items like shuttlecocks, sweat bands, racket handle wraps and new cool gear. It has been created by a badminton player for badminton players.
Badminton is one of the fastest growing racket sports around the world with millions of casual and club players. Badminton is widely played in Britain, Denmark, Sweden, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea and several other countries. Britain alone has 4 million players, about 8% of the population.
The target market is mainly focused on UK and Europe but may expand to North America and Asia
This logo should tell consumers that My Badminton Box is an exciting, fun and creative service that will help improve their experience of playing Badminton.
• I will be using this logo on the web, direct email, social channels and the delivery box
• Badminton players should see the logo and think, “Wow!” cool idea and “I need this!”
• Club owners should think, cool idea I need to subscribe for my club.
• Ages 15– 100
• Male and female
• Focused mainly on UK and Europe
• All income levels
• Active Badminton Players in a club or playing with friends who want the best gear for playing would be the primary consumers
• Parents, Grandparents might also buy this subscription as a gift or for their children
• There is also an opportunity to sell this to the Clubs themselves via the organizer of the club
look and feel
• I would like the logo to be fresh, modern, and colorful (should also look good in black & white)
• The Shuttlecock is the most obvious association to badminton but open to ideas
• I would like to see the name of the company “My Badminton Box” in the Logo but open to creative ideas
• Feel free to add a slogan based on our company description of you can think of one. We'd love your suggestions!
• Please only submit original designs
In case you don't play badminton below are the most popular badminton brands
3. Li Ning
Examples of other subscription box companies that have been successful (for some inspiration)
http://www.tennistrunk.com/ This is similar to what I am planning but for Tennis (I don’t like their logo much)