The contest is for signage to display our company name at a Health & Wellness Expo. Please take a look at the attachment entitled 'booth shell'. There you'll see the location for the Exhibitor's Name along the top of the booth. We use a double wide booth, therefore the dimensions will be:
W: 6 Meters
H: 4 Feet
The artwork will be printed onto a sticker and mounted to a white polycarbonate backing.
I'm looking forward to seeing your creativity with the overall concept.
In terms of design aesthetics, I have two themes for you to work with. You can choose either one or the other, or somehow use them together ~ or create your very own!
1) The basic color scheme and clean & modern design
2) The background 'wallpaper' design
The 4 categories, Connection, Nutrition, Motion, Motivation, or their icons.
II. The attached flyer design and bunting design.
1) The spine needs to play a central role in the design. I've attached an image of a spine as well as sample artwork for a bunting we're using at the same expo. In the bunting, although bones are not seen, the spine still plays a central role in the overall design.
2) Use the symptoms listed on the flyer/bunting.
3) Try to use the words: "Relief, Wellness, Life" in succession either with their own icons or unique color scheme.
My practice is located in Malaysia, therefore in a sign like this it's best to keep the message simple and easy to understand.
Any text that appears on the winning design other than the company name will also appear in Chinese. I will have the text translated line for line for the winning designer to insert in their final submission. The process is quite easy, I do it all the time with my local designer, but it's important for you to budget space for the Chinese text to appear. You could place all the English on the left hand side and Chinese on the right hand side, for example.