We call on all of you amazing designers to submit a signage design for the exterior of a physical space we have acquired on Granville Island, Vancouver. There is lots of foot and vehicle traffic that passes by our space. We would like to take this opportunity to gain exposure for the Vancouver Foodie Tours branding, our Granville Island Market Tour, and encourage passerbys to walk up and book a tour with us.
On the first attachment is a picture of our space (in between the Take-out signage on the left and the small red brochure rack on the right).
We would like our signage to border the windows, and to also include the top two window panes. See attachment #1 for details. To clarify, we would like the signage to include both option #1 and #2, the window panes marked by blue and green lines, and a thin 2" border on the left and right sides.
We are looking for a signage that:
1) Stands out with the white/blue/red signage on the left, and the red ATM machines on the right. Please see third attachment for a an image of our storefront from afar.
2) Is fun and engaging
3) A cohesive design that is simple but catchy at the same time. (similar to the white/blue/red signage to the right of our space)
4) Encapsulates nature and Vancouver's affinity to all things natural, using natural textures, colors, and patterns.
5) Includes the slogan "You haven't experienced Granville Island until you've come on a Granville Island Market Tour!", using font that is fun, catchy and easy to read.
6) A design that uses less photographs, or preferably none at all. We do not want a collage of photographs.
7) The TripAdvisor logo should be a focal point as this is a great selling point for us!