The project has been done with excellence. I appreciate the flexibility and expertise demonstrated in the project. Look forward to working with the team again soon.
How Rick.dunetz started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
The Side-Out Foundation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Athletic teams that fundraise for our charity are awarded these banners for raising specific dollar amounts. Each educational institutions will be hanging proudly in their gyms and offices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need 3 banners. They are all exactly the same except for a couple of elements. We want each banner to have an icon that represents the player design shown in the attachments. Like but not EXACTLY like the Olympic icons for each sport (I have attached them). They can be modern and abstract if need be.
Each Banner needs to be:
- 30.20 x 48.80 inches (this is with full bleed)
- Contemporary Design
- Colorful (fuschia, teal/blue, lime green) See banner example for color palette.
- Text must be visible from a distance.
- Make sure there is a bleed.
- Take into consideration that grommets will be in all 4 corners.
- Banner 1 is the Service Ace Banner
- Banner 2 is the Hard Hitting Banner
- Banner 3 is the Above the Net Banner
The SERVICE ACE banner should have an graphic of a player serving.
The HARD HITTING banner should have a graphic of a player hitting a ball.
The ABOVE THE NET banner should have a graphic of blockers blocking over the net.
I have attached last years banners for point of reference. All the text and colors are shown on each banner is what we want on the new banners. I have also attached our logos for you as they must be on the banner as well.