Thank you very much for great and fast work. We are very happy with the design you made. :)
Simplicity makes her design special.
- Atria Alumindo
Great job. Follows ideas well.
Thanks for the fast turnaround and excellent design!
How Shurhold started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
Shurhold Industries, Inc
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacture Detailing products for DIY boaters.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for an updated design for a graphic wrap for our new project boat.
We had a wrap done for our original boat and it was great (see folder Old Boat Art in ZIP file.) This was on the boat for 3 years.
Now we are now looking to build on that and design an even better wrap for our new company project boat.
1 Our Logo / Name
2 The Shurhold "S"
3 A small place in the rear for the boat brand name.
Things we did not like about the old boat graphic.
1. Not enough of the "S" showed. Due to the angle and the waterline it got cut out a bit.
2. The original had waves ghosted in the backdrop on the front half. When done this looked a bit dirty in real life and did not read well.
Ideas we would like to see in new design (Not required).
1. The "S" carried through a bit further not cut off as quickly.
2. Design should look proper from both sides of the vessel. This means the Shurhold S should not end up backwards.
3. Design should be CLEAN, SIMPLE, MODERN
4. Maybe the addition of some minor elements towards the bow so it is not as bland as before.
We are open to a totally new fresh look or a progression of this design.
Additional company logos, and product images can be downloaded here