We need an attention grabbing design for billboards that will be displayed in January around Silicon Valley. We are changing the name of our church from South Bay Church to Echo.Church and the billboards are part of our rebrand marketing strategy. We don't have much time, since the designs are due first week of January. We had some other designs that we were not feeling good about, so we're looking for other options.
Since we are building a new brand, we'd like our logo displayed large. We'd like the design to be simple, but mind-provocative, so that people take a second look.
Our new name is connected to the idea that "what happens in the Bay Area echoes around the world" and we want to be a church that makes a difference locally, nationally, and around the world.
** If anyone wants to try to design using the pictures I uploaded, there are some quotes that go with the pics (we prefer the background to by not very busy, so might be good to white it out):
1. Hanook, 27, Engineer - I wanted a community where diversity was not just "talk"
2. Darren, 34, Tech Entrepreneur - "I needed my hustle to count for more than just profit"
3. Aline, 25, Au Pair - "My family away from family"
4. Fred and Rebecca: "Our marriage was a wreck, today we have hope"
5. Widodo, 41, Engineer - "I'm a better dad now"
6. Luke, Venture Capitalist - "The most helpful time of my week"
7. Justin, 35, Founder of TrashPunx.com - "Now using my creativity to make a difference"