We seek a design for our upcoming trade show booth:
1. Trade show back wall banner (10’x92” Mirage frame)
2. Podium (14”x28”38”)
3. Four free standing banners
We will be using a Skyline exhibits 10’x92” Mirage frame. It has 4 - 29.25”x 92” panels with black rounded ends. It also comes with a Transporter Case Table which measures 14”x28”38”. The table will need to simply be white with the NuGen logo on it.
The booth will be behind a standard 6’ table or the transporter case table, with our crew standing behind and around the table, greeting potential clients. Since we will have a table most of the time, we need to make sure the critical information is up high on the board so it is not lost.
The booth will be used across North America in various room sizes. 90% of our clients come from the oil and gas industry and the remaining 10% are other miscellaneous companies who require the various IT services that we provide. Having said that we want the look of the background to be industry agnostic so that people do not think that we only work for the oil and gas industry.
The goal of the design is to attract attention to our company's service lines. The “NuGen Total Solution” as we call it, is simply the ability to look at a project holistically. Not just IT, not just SCADA, not just compliance etc., but the whole project and how decisions impact each piece. A simple graphic we have used to illustrate this will be provided.
The points we are emphasizing for this project are:
• SCADA Services (Free standing banner 1)
o SCADA Application Development
o Turn-Key SCADA Systems
o Staff Augmentation
• Full-Service Managed IT Services (Free standing banner 2)
o Network / Server Administration
o 24x7 Help Desk Support
o Security Services
o SCADA System Patching
o Application Development
• Control Room Management (Free standing banner 3)
o Control Room Management Suite
o Control Room Engineering and Construction
• Compliance Services (Free standing banner 3)
o Audit Support
o Documentation and Technical Writing
o PHMSA/DOT Compliance Gap Analysis Services
• Leak Detection Systems (Free standing banner 4)
o Volumetric Mass Balance w/Line Pack
o High Fidelity Leak Detection
The above list of brief "bullet points", though they do not have to be in that format, highlight what our company can do for these prospects. A detailed service offerings spreadsheet will be provided in case there is more information that you would like to use. We are open to different ways of presenting this information, or to different wording of the specific points, as long as the result is easy for customers to see across the room and to get an understanding at a glance of what we can do for their business, to maximize the number of clients who will approach our table and start a conversation. Again, we will provide a simple example of what we have done in the past…it does not need to be specifically added, it will be for example.
You can get a better understanding of our company by visiting our site, or by looking at the included company pdf.
We have a preference for the use of:
Company colors only, except for any full color photos used.
Some designs that I have seen that I like are: