Mashappslabs needs a new website or app design

I'm very pleased with the final design provided by KimKiyaa and what I cherish the most is how we got to the final product. Kim took the time to really read the brief, asked for the right complementary questions then reviewed all the referenced designs that we liked. It was no surprise that she nailed the first 80% on her first iteration, the remaining 20% (the hardest one) was even more perfect since she shined as being a great listener, she executed what was asked and always offered to do more if needed.
We highly recommend her and are looking forward to seeing more from her. Thank you for your hard work and congrats once again :)
The entire team at Mashappslabs

Review by Ops8089

over 6 years ago

Invite to work