1. It was very quick to get in touch with Jeritawan.
2. He quickly explained to me the process of having a logo designed.
3. I recognized a very sincere desire to understand the mission and objective of my logo needs.
4. Initial drafts were produced that differed from one another to help identify the style and attributes best suited for me.
5. Final drafts were refined based on mutual discussions (a critical point here is that Jeritwan is the designer, he can offer suggestions that help flush out a person's ideas).
6. At completion stage, I was very satisfied, however Jeritawan still offered some amendments and provided multiple iterations of my logo in the event I changed my mind later down the line.