Marten was very responsive, answering quickly and doing everything that we asked with awesome creativity!
Will work with him again
- Yoni reshef
- Joe Ladislaus
Great collaboration. Very satisfied
great design as usual..
How vernon.griffith started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
Chap Slap London
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A premium skin care range for men aged 25 - 60. It's British, daring, sophisticated and iconic. It's the skin care range you'd probably find in James Bond 007's bathroom cabinet! Our first product is a Collagen Retinol Moisturiser.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Retail packaging design wanted (100ml aluminium bottle with lotion pump & outer carton). Must have a clean, modern and sophisticated (new-fashioned) style . Overall design needs to incorporate an instantly recognisably 'British' motif, e.g.Bow Tie, Bowler Hat etc. Product Name ('Chap Slap'), British Motif and Product Type ('Collagen Retinol Moisturiser') need to stand out on the bottle. 'London' should be included as a subscript to 'Chap Slap' (in a similar way as 'Paris' is a subscript to 'L'Oreal' on the L'Oreal Paris logo). Identity should be able to be used for other products as they are added to the range. Bottle image and back of pack details have been included in attachments. Please design and show the following:
1) label design on the supplied bottle image (front)
2) label design on the supplied bottle image (back)
3) flat/plan label design (120mm L x 70mm H)
4) outer carton design visual
5) outer carton packaging net (60mm W x 60mm L x 140mm H)
Avoid the black and white men's packaging cliché! Use vibrant colour to accent design detail and provide contrast against the aluminium background.
Format: Mockup should be in photoshop and included as JPG. During hand-over process we will require VECTOR AI/EPS file of the label
- Design must be wholly original. Stock images not allowed in final design.
- Must maintain clear legibility at 300 x 300px
- Must have screen presence and be easily read in just a couple of seconds
- Keep it clean, daring and sophisticated!