Front and back content attached, and also pasted in full below.
We would like to see strawberry coloured liquid milk and a strawberry image on the front.
Strawberry (enriched with superfood quinoa) is the first flavour. To follow: vanilla (enriched with superfood lucuma) and blueberry (enriched with superfood chia seeds).
'Enriched with superfood quinoa' is an important selling point
Fonts, other imagery and colours we would like recommendations from designers
We especially like the overall Cow & Gate design - especially the layout, colour scheme, fonts and circle with key nutritional information
The package is a circular composite can with a plastic lid - we would like the lid colour to be chosen by the designer.
Creamilla Packaging Content
• Creamilla logo
• nutritional milk
• for healthy growth and development
• from 3+ years
• enriched with superfood quinoa
• 19 vitamins and minerals
• includes calcium, protein, vitamin B12 & iron
• no added sugar
• 20 servings
• 500g e
• union jack image and 'British quality' (on the front or back)
• Creamilla logo
• made with instant whole cows’ milk powder
• just add water
• To prepare your milkshake:
1. Take 250ml of hot or cold water
2. Add 25g (5 teaspoons) of powder to the water
3. Mix together well for approximately 15 seconds
• Creamilla Limited, 3 Kingsmead Terrace, Bath, BA1 1UX, United Kingdom
• Barcode – to be confirmed
• Our nutritional milk has been scientifically created to support healthy growth and development from 3+ years. It provides essential nutrients during the fussy eating stage. It can be used as a healthy addition to meal time or as a nutritional drink throughout the day.
• Not intended to be used as a full meal replacement. A varied and nutritious diet is essential for optimal health and development.
• Ingredients: whole cows’ milk powder (70%), quinoa powder (10%), strawberry flavouring, colour (beetroot red), stevia
• For allergens, see ingredients in bold
• Nutrition table – to be confirmed
• Packed in a protective atmosphere. Replace lid immediately after use and store in a cool dry place
• Best before end: see base of can
• Health benefits of quinoa: The United Nations named 2013 ‘International Quinoa Year’ in recognition of the crop’s high nutrient content. It is a complete protein and contains all nine essential amino acids. Quinoa is a good source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, several B vitamins (including B12), vitamin E and dietary fibre.