the designer was great and very helpful and cooperative
How aude W started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
Southwest Wines and Spirits
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a wine, spirits, and gourmet food wholesale distributor.
We are targeting middle to upper income shoppers that are conscience about their health and eating all-natural snacks.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are creating a new brand of snack items (ie Pecans, Pistachios and Trail Mix). The name is going to be "4 Corners" which refers to a geographic location of the United States (Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico). It will be related to the following concepts/themes:
-The 4 Corners/Southwest US States
This design contest is for the front of the bag. It will be printed on a clear stand up pouch/bag approximately 5"w x 6"h, with some form of window showing the product on the front side.
The packaging needs to convey and communicate:
* Freshness of product
* Use of colors that make the snack appetizing
* Upscale & Premium
* 5" wide x 6" tall package
* Brand name is "Four Corners" (A geographic area of the US)
* Clear window on the front to allow viewing of product in the pouch
* Weight of product is 4 oz.
* Example flavors are "Praline Pecans", "Red Chile Pecan", "Green Chile Pecans" ...there will be 10 different flavors under the pecan snack brand.