Our first box is a kind of Gift Box that contains the 5 blends, 8 times each, so 40 consumptions. As you can see in the files attached to this assignment, the box has 6 compartments (for five blends) and opens like a big match box, but then sideways.
Four issues made us go for a second and better version:
- 40 consumptions makes a too big of a box to sell in retail shops
- 40 consumptions makes for a high retail price
- 6 compartments for 5 blend don't make much sense
- The match box system (box + sleeve) does not look sharp and/or smart
We have a prototype of the new box and the dieline will be available among the files.
these are its features:
- 5 compartments
- A lid instead of a sleeve
- 20 (5 blends * 4) consumptions
We like to update the look and give the consumer a nice experience. f.e. text on the inside of the lid
+ more of your creativity
The new box will also contain a suggestion map that works with symbols.