We are switching from labels to printed boxes (dimensions: 4in x 4in x 2in), and are looking for a fresh new look for our product packaging. We have 8 flavors of cake in our product line. Same design for all flavors.
All elements to include in new design are seen on the labels included in this project (.pdf files). Nutrition facts and barcode would be moved to the bottom of packaging.
Elements to add on top of what is currently on labels:
1. Mention of our second product line.
- French text: ESSAYEZ NOS FROMAGES CRUS ET VÉGÉTALIENS !
- English text: ALSO TRY OUR RAW VEGAN CREAM CHEESE!
- Include the four images of our 4 cheeses.
- If no space in back of packaging, try on bottom of packaging.
2. Add QR code of website and Instagram alongside the Facebook QR code. Make sure the QR codes are big enough to be actually scanned.
All files, images, text, etc. are included in file attached to this project: rawesome-new-cake-packaging.zip
1. Create, in Illustrator, the new design on the dye line (filename: dye-line-new-packaging-design.psd).
2. Start with cake flavor lime-coco (filename: labels/lime-coco/_rawesome-label-lime-coco.pdf).
3. Once design is approved, apply it to the other 7 flavors. Unique changes for each flavor are the cake image, palette color, text (title, description, ingredients), nutritional label and barcode. Each flavor should have its own theme/palette color, as seen on the present labels.
1. Elements required on top AND front of packaging:
- The cake slice image, our logo (filename: common-elements/rawesome-logo.ai) and name (Rawesome), cake title (example: GÂTEAU CRU [ET] VÉGÉTALIEN LIME-COCO / LIME-COCO RAW VEGAN CAKE) along with the mention of “SANS GLUTEN / GLUTEN-FREE” and “BIOLOGIQUE / ORGANIC”.
- “SANS GLUTEN / GLUTEN-FREE” and “BIOLOGIQUE / ORGANIC” must be highly visible, as these are our main selling points.
- Mention of 95g + the certification icon (common-elements/new-certification-logo.png); top only.
2. Four new icons for “gluten-free”, “no baking / raw food”, “no refined sugar”, “dairy-free” .
3. Text in French should be first, then English.
4. Both languages of the same text must be of the same font size.
5. All text, including Rawesome logo and name, is in Pluto font (font-pluto.rar). I am open for other font suggestions though.