We Might Be Tiny is a children's decor brand specialising in playful interiors for the young and young-at-heart.
I'm looking for new packaging for our silicone placemat range for children. This is an existing product that launched earlier this year. Currently the packaging is a simple opaque polybag which is great for online retailers and shipping. However for bricks and mortar stores we are looking for something that catches the eye and looks great on shelves, as well as being suitable for gifting.
As the placemats are sold internationally, it's important that the packaging isn't too bulky, so the shipping costs do not increase greatly. It also needs to be simple so it doesn't add cost to our product. I'm looking for a simple cardboard tube packaging with a minimal design.
We have two products currently: the bunny placemat and the bear placemat. They are two different sizes. For the initial entry I'm only looking for the packaging for the bunny placemat, however I'd require packaging for both designs. They should be pretty much the same, apart from the size and shape that's indicated on the packaging.
It needs to be one design that can be used for all 6 colours. Ideally, the 6 different colours could be differentiated with a sticker that can be applied to the cardboard tube. Please include the sticker in your design. High-level concept design has been attached, that can be improved or overhauled.
A few things to consider:
* Would like a silhouette of the placemat design featured on the top of the cardboard tube (pictured in concept).
* Prefer the raw cardboard look with simple black text over the top (1 colour printing in black is ideal to keep the costs down, but open to 2 colours if necessary).
* Please include the product care icons on the packaging.
* A sticker barcode will be added to the packaging by the manufacturer, preferably at the bottom of the tube so suggest leaving this blank (unless you have an alternative approach).
* Should include that the product was designed in Melbourne, Australia
* Should include website address (http://www.wemightbetiny.com)
* Include a recycling logo to indicate how this packaging can be disposed of
Please refer to our Instagram page http://www.instagram.com/wemightbetiny to find out more about the brand