How mark 6S started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Description of the product
Star is a new Potato Chips brand that offers a large diversity of flavors and is made of natural and simple ingredients.
Description of the product target audience
People of all ages from children to teens to adults &seniors.
It's a snack that's easy and affordable, everyone loves them and it fills that need for something to munch on.
Curls is a sub-family within the Star Chips brand. It falls under the Corn Puffs category. This family consists of 1 flavor: Cheese. We need to work on a packaging design as follows.
What to include on the front side:
- Include the Star logo.
- Include the family name CURLS in English under the Star logo [we need it written in a nice font in big].
- The product description: Corn Puffs in English & Arabic.
- The flavor name: Cheese in English & Arabic.
- The flavor identifier [i.e. cheese image or illustration].
- The product image: references of the product image can be downloaded here: https://we.tl/t-9uX6Z68066
You can use these images if you want, they are high res or choose a library image but it needs to be close to the references shared.
On the backside:
- Star logo again.
- The product image in small under the logo.
Include the ingredients & nutrition facts attached.
- The company address.
- The Facebook & Instagram logos only.
- The barcode [please use the 64g from the PDF].
- The die-cut to use is attached. Please make sure the design is within the die-cut guidelines. And one note: the 2.25cm mentioned on top and bottom of the die-cut are safe space for sealing so please do not include any design in this area, only background. On the front side, the design should be within 17cm, the rest is background color.
What to avoid
- Do not mention the net weight on the pack.
- Make sure you change the preference type to Middle East on Illustrator so the Arabic text doesn't flip.