Very good designer. Really cooperative and creative. Thanks for the great work!
How Reg.scheepers started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
The Apprentice Corporation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Offers medical kits to prospective medical professionals
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need the packaging for our medical education kits to be designed. The target market is scholars grade 10-12. We're looking for a clean design, professional looking without taking itself too seriously.
Our product has two key aspects:
1) Medical Instruments e.g. a stethoscope
2) and an interactive educational DVD containing the course material.
- Any stock photographs must represent the demographics of the USA (multi-racial)
- On the back of the package we would like two distinct sections, one for the medical instruments and one for the DVD and screen shots. It must explain that the kit contains both real medical instruments as well as a practical step-by-step DVD.
- See attached file Wording.jpg for front text. Ignore colours and fonts, just use the words.
- You don't have to use any of the photos if you don't want to.
There is an example of the old box artwork attached, but we're looking for something much cleaner and more spacious looking. We're not prescriptive with regard to colour scheme or anything else. Go mad and see what you can come up with. The former art work is just as a guide for the shape of the box.