What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Description of the product
Eleat Lunch is a subscription-based meal plan for busy professionals, bringing locally sourced already made meals to the office desk every day. It aims to be a lifestyle brand, energetic and vibrant, but sophisticated and cool, targeted to professionals in the work space.
Description of the product target audience
Professionals working in an office more than 3 days/week. Age 25-40, medium income level.
Location: business parks, financial districts etc.
Elements to be taken into consideration:
- Branding with Living Coral Color (attached)
- Font: Montserrat Light or Medium
- Printed double sided
- Design to make the product stand out & easily recognizable
Messages to be featured either on the inside lid or on the outside pack:
- "Keeping you fueled so that you can keep at it" #FarmToDesk #KeepAtIt.
Social Media handles - insta @eleatlunch, twitter @EleatLunch
- Little area "Good for you and good for the planet" (attached an example):
Farm sourced ingredients
100% recyclable and compostable
Food donated weekly to the Food Bank
- Bottom of the pack message: "Oh hello there.. Stop checking out my bottom"
- Inside rest of the box: Modern pattern.
I will have the dieline soon, but I have uploaded the photo of how it would look like.
What to avoid
I would like to stay away from the usual leaves and green motives found in the food design.