Wow, was really not expecting the quality of work I got from TraditionStudio on 99designs. and I've put quite a few competitions through here. This guy is a star and put a lot of hours into the work and it really shows. Fulfilled the brief, easy to communicate with. Very very impressed.
Fantastically creative designer. Wonderful attitude, made all the changes asked for, answered messages fast, and just a fantastic artist.
WILL be working with her again.
- Sci-de Craft
Wonderful to work with. Extremely Talented!
How Market Square started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
Market Square Food Company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Food Company, Maker of Cookies. Audience: Most often, moms that are
shopping in grocery stores or supermarkets. Appealing to the homemaker
for a delicious and wholesome snack for their entire family.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are creating a new package design for our all natural chocolate
chip cookies. This will be a new product for us. We are aspiring to
connect with the consumer by depicting a all American, wholesome,
norman rockwell looking design of the following:
- a kitchen, set in the 1920's-1940's, perhaps in a farmhouse
- the focal point of the scene is a kitchen table
- the kitchen table has fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
- a carafe of milk and glasses of milk have been set out on the table
- a HAPPY "leave it to beaver" scene with mom standing over
and smiling at her young daughter and son enjoying the cookies she's
- we are also open to seeing designs without people, just objects
- a realistic style versus a cartoon style is preferred
The box of cookies (dimensions) are as follows: 9 inches tall, 6 1/4