We are looking for a coffee bag design that will stand out from the other bags of coffee currently on the retail shelves. (See attached photo of retail shelves and also the template for the bag layout please note where certain items will need to be place) Our logo colors are bright yellow (no specific color yellow), white, and black. With coffee being typically a morning beverage we thought the use of sun graphic with our logo in the center might look nice. However, this is only an idea and not mandatory. We have the option of printing on coffee bags with a high gloss or matte finish and full color printing process. See link to printing company and actual bag style options: http://www.roastar.com/custom_coffe…r/gusseted.
We need a bag that customers will be drawn to pick up and purchase in the grocery store as well as enjoy seeing on their kitchen counter each morning.
Important!--We want to convey quality with a high end printed bag but keep the feel of a local small batch roaster.
Other items that will need to go on the bag are as follows:
1. Grounds for Coffee logo--attached
2. We will be using the bag for 3 types of coffee. Each bag will list the type of beans and description prominently on the front.
The coffee types are;
Powerful, full-bodied flavor in a rich dark roast
Well balanced medium roast with perfect sweetness.
A delightful flavor blend of Irish Cream and Orange Brandy
You only need to design one variety for the bag but make allowances for each variety to fit the layout.
3. Here's the main copy for the back of the bag:
Time for coffee—the divine elixir that clears your head, sharpens your senses, and brings the day into focus. At Grounds for Coffee we've been brewing fresh roasted coffees for over 20 years with an uncommon commitment to our community. We welcome you to become part of our extended neighborhood as you brew and enjoy our premium coffees at home. Visit us at http://www.groundsforcoffee.com for more coffee selections. Whether you stop into one of our coffee shops, brew our coffee at home, or order from our website, we appreciate your business.
Make it a great day,
Dan & Suzy Dailey
The following content can go on the back or sides
4. our contact info: 3005 Harrison Blvd, Ogden UT 84403, 877-502-2979
5. Visit http://www.groundsforcoffee.com to view our full selection of coffee beans, view our neighborhood shops, learn how to open a Grounds for Coffee shop of your own, or leave us your comments and questions.
6. Brew coffee using 2 tablespoons of freshly ground coffee and 6 oz of water (between 195 and 205 degrees Fahrenheit) per serving adjusting to your own preferences. Enjoy immediately for one of life’s simplest pleasures.
Bottom of the bag:
7. on the template attached see the designated an area for a upc code on the bottom of the bag along with another area for a small expiration date stamp. Use the wording “Best By:”