What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like to have 3 packaging designed for 3 products namely,
- Cassava Chips
- Seaweed Rings
We would like to adopt one theme for all 3 products differentiated by background colors, product name font style and product content illustration.
These will be sold mostly in elementary school where most students are well educated on the importance of snacking in moderation.
Basically we have acquired the right to market these 3 products under our local healthier snack scheme.
We would like our packaging to have the impression of:
- Light hearted & Vibrant
- Not too Childish
- Strong product font style visuals
- Gastronomically enticing.
I have attached some references for some illustration of my ideas including the packaging dimension as well. Basically I am expecting a simple approach to this design and the whole feel musn't be flat and must carry the impression I mentioned.
I am willing to provide all I can to designers who are interested in my project. Whatever information you need further to proceed, I am more than happy to provide!
The attachments basically just help me better to express my ideas. I don't mean for us to copy their works! It's basic integrity and originality right!
Things to be included in the packaging includes:
1. The Batak House Brand Logo
2. The Product Name (Cassava Chips, Popcorn, Seaweed Rings)
3. Net Weight (Cassava-40g , Popcorn-50g, Seaweed Rings-25g)
4. Halal Logo (Small, Bottom)
5. HSS Symbol (Small, Bottom)
6. Nutritional Info Panel (Back, to be filled up by me later)
7. Product Description (Back, to be filled up by me later)