In the brief, please download the template of the gun case illustration. This is to be used as a STARTING POINT for your designs, but shape is wide open, so feel free to change it!
We are looking for PRODUCT DESIGN options (pockets, handles, trim colors) for a basic gun case. This is not a graphic/image/screenprint contest.
Here are the parameters:
1) Do NOT change our Allen logo. If you put it on the case, use the logo file provided.
2) Handles must balance on the case at center point. So when you hold the handles with the gun inside the case will sit horizontal. (this means you can play with the handles on the basic template - change how they wrap around...or make it so they don't wrap around, etc.)
3) 1 to 2 Pockets on the FRONT side MAXIMUM (these can be full fabric, mesh, etc.)
4) We are working within price point parameters so complexity needs to be kept to a minimum.
5) Stitching can be a different color than fabric, zipper/binding can be a separate color. You can do panels of fabric or make pockets different fabric.....Lots of room for experimenting with combos.
This really meant to get fresh ideas on PRODUCT design for a basic gun case - how can the handles attach or lay on the case? will a bit of neon piping trim help 'pop' a pocket? what kind of shapes of pockets can you come up with?