Sonia has been a fantastic partner on our project - she gave us lots of directions to choose from and then developed our preferred design in line with our creative brief. We could not be more pleased
Incredible during concepting stage, great attention to detail, extremely polished work. Terrific communication and offered many revisions once given feedback. Highly, highly recommend their work!
Great work in a tight timeframe and great responsiveness, thank you !
How ag SM started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell frozen white and pelagic fish (saithe, mackerel, herring) all over the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a design for our 20kg carton that is used for packing of our products.
Things to note, when designing (may be useful in the creative process):
• Initially our logo had the following elements: rising sun, blue sea and fish.
• Factory is located on an island called "Midsund" >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsund
• The packaging needs to have a nice graphic element on it, as it's for a variety of target groups, there are are no key sales points.
ON THE BOX IT SHOULD SHOW:
BRAND NAME: Ocean Products
• seafood logo
• ocean products logo
TEXT FOR THE SIDE OF THE BOX:
Distributed and stored below -18C
Production number: M227
FISH FROM NORTH EAST ATLANTIC FA027
20 kg net
• seafood_logo__GBR - this needs to be on the packaging, shows it's a product of Norway (multiple file types have been provided)
• Ocean Products - needs to be on the package, this is our logo
• Packaging dimensions - this is the size of the packaging you are working with.
• Competitor packaging 1/2 - this is the packaging or our competitors for your reference.