· Packaging must be easily adaptable for new products that may be a different size and dimension
· Small packagedesign is needed for smaller accessories like our master key, tags, replacement key sets, etc. These could all be the same package slightly modified to accommodate each.
· Must have smooth outside for tight packing
· Should provide stability when in packaging with good visual appeal, and enough durability to withstand end-users repeated storing the collars when not in use.
· Must be discreet from a branding standpoint. Preferably, we would imprint an adaptation of our logo (‘EC’) in some form like embossing
· The design should be elegant and simple with materials that are easy to fabricate (cardboard,thin plastic, etc.) or inexpensive to mold – and it should be some form of a box.
· We are welcome to any suggestions for materials to use, although environmentally friendly arepreferred.
· The interior packaging should be able to secure a round collar of a specific size easily and as simple as possible - such as a molded base or retaining tab.
· Smaller packages should be an even fraction of the larger so they fit well together in the box with exterior dimensions of 9 x 9, 6 x 6, 4.5 x 4.5 and 3 x 3 – each .75” tall maximum. These sizes allow us to accommodate all products in our catalog and fit our current shipping boxes.
· Initial packaging designs should not exceed .75" in height – but the design theme will ideally be able to accommodate thicker dimensions