Idli is a traditional breakfast in South Indian households, especially in Tamil Nadu each and every home they will cook Idly for the morning breakfast and dinner at night. Idli is a savoury cake that is popular throughout India and neighbouring countries like Sri Lanka. The cakes are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils (de-husked) and rice.
● Diet Delite’s team of Doctors,Dieticians and Chefs have reinvented traditional idli to make it healthier and diabetes friendly. Now enjoy your favorite breakfast without worrying about your weight or sugars.
● NO RICE IDLI MIX is made of dals in the right proportion with key ingredients to get the right texture and delicious taste.
● Not having used rice,the idli mix has low glycemic index and is diabetes friendly.
● It is protein(23g per 100g compared to 10g in traditional idli) and fibre rich, giving high satiety.
● It is gluten free and more wholesome than rice idli with richer vitamin and mineral content.
Go ahead and steam your healthier idlis with NO RICE IDLI MIX
Mix the powder with equal quantity of curds and keep aside for an hour.
Then steam it in idli plates and enjoy.
Composition table is attached
There is an image named 'design.jpg'. please incorporate all the content in that into the design. The logos and barcodes are attached
•PROTEIN AND FIBRE RICH