Cazamondoo designed a great logo for my nail salon and spa. I found her to be very professional and responsive to all feedback and modifications required to my design. Highly recommend working with her, you won't be disappointed...!
Marten was very responsive, answering quickly and doing everything that we asked with awesome creativity!
Will work with him again
- Yoni reshef
- V Design1
My experience with V Design1 was very prompt and very professional. Designer went above and beyond to meet my needs. Was the only designer that actually read my request correctly and designed logo that I wanted in detail based on my initial request (I had over 40+ designers send me incorrect samples not close to what I had requested). I will definitely be coming back to 99designs.com for my next project.
Great work! Very quick to make changes! We are super happy with our new label!
How reichgut started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Brooklyn Bangers is a startup company out of Brooklyn bringing the next great fully cooked sausages to consumers. With distribution in baseball stadiums and basketball arena in the east, they are now expanding to grocery stores.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1) design new logo for Brooklyn Bangers. Need it to be a lockup that can transfer across different types of products. Needs to be similar in design to current logo, but updated to look higher quality and new color pallet. Can use any colors, but bacground can not be white.
2) hierarchy for communication
2) Flavor callout and description
3) benefits: Never any fillers, Gluten Free and Hormone Free
4) mandatories USDA stamp, fully cooked language, weight, etc..see
attached label for all the necessary language
Design sleeve to go over sausages to act as primary packaging. There are 4 primary flavors
-Spicy Asian Sausage
Please design Cheddar Bratwurst first
Need new logo designed, as well as flavor designator and benefit call outs