We are looking for a packaging design for our Kraft Zip pouches (14cm x 22cm), the packaging of our Kimchi product (first in a series of fermented products incl. Kimchi, Sauerkraut, Pickles etc…). This includes the front (with transparent window) and back designs, details below:
Front: This should include:
- logo: ‘The Urban Fermenter’
- product descriptor: Kimchi)
- product modifiers: Hand-crafted, Raw, Probiotic
- suitable for Vegans: small vegan symbol; V with a circle)
- quantity: 330g
- illustration of a cabbage: simple, black illustration of a cabbage
Back: This should include:
- Ingredients: napa cabbage, daikon, garlic, ginger, organic sugar, salt, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, gochugaru (korean chili powder), natural cultures
- Still Fermenting, Stays fresh
- brand slogan & manifesto: Slogan: ‘Go with your gut’ / Manifesto: “Have you got a good gut feeling about this? Many people don't realise that the intestine is the vitality centre of the body - home to ~70% of your immune system functionality and responsible for regulating the body's level of serotonin (the 'happy hormone'). So give your gut the care it deserves! TUF Kimchi is raw & probiotic, handcrafted with all organic ingredients, so you can rebalance and replenish your gut's natural flora. A healthy gut = a happier you.... so go with your gut.”
- Optional: we would like to include a visual queue that helps the customer understand the link between “healthy gut = healthy mind”. In the folder below, see a sample illustration that helps but feel free to suggest otherwise (shutterstock_388851361).
- Best before: **/**/**** consume within 5 days of opening Warning
- Name and address of the manufacturer: The Urban Fermentery for Living Fermented Probiotic Foods LTD 118 Wilmot St E20BT
- Country of origin: Made in the UK and packed with love.
- Lot number/batch number:
Storage: keep below 4c at all times
- website: theurbanfermenmtery.com
- top zipper: should have very small font descriptions: “open here / keep upright”
- Box for Nutritional Information
Design System: We are launching a number of products, Kimchi being the first, so we are looking for a design system that is flexible for a number of products. The key design elements and hierarchy should remain same, only details such as product descriptors, illustration of ingredients and the colour scheme should vary. Kimchi is a RED colour scheme.
Illustrations: We want to keep it simple, but use rentro, black/white illustrations of cabage as a visual queue. Here is a list of Shutterstock imagery (https://drive.google.com/drive/fold…sp=sharing) but feel free to use different imagery from Shutterstock if needed.I