How hansr505 started their product packaging journey
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Laundry condensate beads
Description of the product
We're Dulala. Our laundry condensate bead is a new type of detergent for clothes which mainly contain Australian tee tree oil.
Description of the product target audience
There are six requires that may be helpful for you to design:
1. The shape of my required product packaging is cuboid. And the material of this packaging is paper.
2. Only need to design for the top and bottom surfaces, the other 4 sides do not need to be considered (What I mean here is I want the only top and bottom surfaces to majorly show the designs. But of course, if you would like to extend your designs from the top or bottom a little bit to the other sides, that's fine)
3. I suggest the way to open this box is to open it from the top.
4. Our product contains Australian tee tree oil (produced from Melaleuca alternifolia), so I want the design to be mainly associated with it.
5. The other thing is I want my selling points to be printed on the top surface, which are: Australian tee tree oil; Antisepsis; Remove odor. (You can pick a space for them where you think is the most suitable)
6. The final thing is don't forget our logo (use the logo I have uploaded already)
What to avoid
There are two thing need to be avoided:
1. Do not design lucid part to show the product inside.
2. It's not necessary to put the image of product on the packaging. (I have uploaded the image of our product sample below just for references)
The size should be 175 millimeters (length), 130 millimeters (width) & 50 millimeters (height).